Fall Baseball Program
Fall Baseball Mission: This program will provide an educational and athletic opportunity for our players to prepare for the next Spring Season. The emphasis will be on learning the next division of the league in a more laid-back environment, but still competitive, to allow for proper conduct and sportsmanship.
1. A player must comply with the following criteria:
2. A player may not play in the "AAA" Division if he/she
turned 15 before May 1,
3. A player may not play in the "AA" Division if he/she
turned 12 before May 1,
5. A player may not play in the "A" Division if he/she
turned 10 before May 1,
6. It is recommended that a player should be 8 on or before
May 1, in order to play "A" Division play.
Due to the lack of field space, we cannot have a team at the Seniors age 15-18.
All divisions are based on the players age May 1st of the following year.
Play begins in August and finishes with a double elimination tournament the last week of September/first week of October.
This program is preparation for the following Spring Season in the ULMK League. Practices and games are competitive, but in a laid-back environment. The object is to have fun and learn.
To contact the Intramural Baseball Commissioner with questions or comments, please send an email to Tom Ashleman at